When you're dealing with tough roads and crucial maneuvering, you need an edge over the competition. The T500RS Racing Wheel from Thrustmaster is a force feedback racing wheel that allows you to immerse yourself in your racing games on your PC, Playstation 3 or Playstation 4*. The T500RS offers several realistic features, all metal construction and weighs in at a massive 36.4 pounds. In addition to the wheel you will find three pedals, two gearshift levers, a D-Pad, and 13 buttons including a home button for your PS3 console.
The angle of rotation of the wheel is adjustable up to 1080° (three full turns), and it automatically calibrates when the power adapter and USB connector are engaged. Adjust the pedal height between four possible positions for the accelerator pedal, two for the brake pedal, and two for the clutch pedal to accommodate your personal gaming style and ergonomic needs. Spacing can be adjusted using the included allen key between three possible positions for the accelerator, three for the brake, and three for the clutch pedal. Using the included allen key you can also adjust the tilt, choosing from two positions for the accelerator, two for the brake and two for the clutch pedal.
You can set the travel or resistance position with long travel (resistance around 22 pounds), medium travel (resistance around 18.7 pounds), and short travel (resistance around 15.4 pounds). With the "Realistic Brake" mod, you can enable different sensations and resistance when braking. You can install it according to your preferences and position it against the upper or lower wall for different amounts of resistance.
The T500 RS pedal set features a unique design that allows for a choice of two positions, a floor position (F1 type) and suspended position (GT/Rally type). You can also attach it to a table or desk for ultimate stability during gameplay using the included table clamp. So whether you're gaming on your PC or PS3, this wheel and pedal set has what it takes to keep you immersed in the race and take control of the road.
- 30cm (12”) in diameter with brushed metal central spokes
- Detachable (allows for future upgrades)
Authentic sequential gearshift levers: crafted of brushed metal, attached to the base (so they don’t move with the wheel)
- 17cm in height (for instant access along 1080°)
Realistic pedal set
- Unique design(*) with your choice of 2 positions:
- Floor-mounted position (F1-style)
- Suspended position (GT-style)
- 100% metal, for optimal stability, weight (more than 7 kgs) and resistance
- 3 100% adjustable pedals (spacing between the pedals/height)
- Brake pedal with reinforced and adjustable resistance (included and removable “Realistic Brake” mod)
- Optional Load Cell Upgrade (sold seperately) can be added for ultimate realism
- Included metal footrest with non-slip grating texture
New H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™(*) on the wheel’s steering
- Ultra-precise wheel, with 16-bit resolution (65536 values on the steering)!
- Precision that won’t decrease over time (contactless magnetic sensor)
Force Feedback with industrial motor (Torque 150mNm, 3000rpm, 65W, Ø 52mm/2”)
- Super-powerful, quick responding Force Feedback mechanism
- Rigid motorized stopper, no matter what angle of rotation you select
Realistic angle of rotation
- Mechanism with large dual belts (fluid and smooth action)
- Angle of rotation adjustable up to 1080° (3 full turns)!
T500RS Wheel Review by ISRtv.com