- Unique design (*) enables 2 driving styles by using the two interchangeable shift plates provided:
- "H"-pattern (7+1)
- "Sequential (+/-)"
- USB connection: used with a PC, the gearbox is compatible with all racing wheels and games on the market that support multi-USB and gearboxes. Used with the PS3™**, the gearbox is compatible with racing wheels (including the T500 RS) and games (**) that have been developed to be compatible, and Xbox One through the TX wheel.
- 100% metal internal mechanism, lever, and clamping system
- H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™
- Contactless magnetic sensor ensures consistency over time
- No "Tact switch" and no potentiometer for unlimited product lifetime
- Shifting gears feels just like in a real car
- 13 cm tall gear stick with knob
- Detachable knob compatible with real universal knobs
- Upgradable firmware and internal memory with adjustable gear-shift travel (downloadable software on PC)
- Adjustable resistance when changing gear
- Shift-plate position and rotation adjustable by 360°
- Clamping system position and rotation adjustable by 360°
- Optimal clamping (built-in “screw threads” + removable clamping system): fits tables or shelves from 1-50 mm in thickness or cockpits like the RS1 and APX