Free Shipping Policy
When you purchase items that have the logo totaling over $249, your order qualifies for free shipping. With free shipping, your order will be delivered 6-8 working days after all of your items are available to ship, including pre-order items.
How do I take advantage of Free Shipping?
1. Place at least $249 of eligible products in your Shopping Cart. (Eligible items will have the logo below their price.)
2. Proceed to checkout.
3. Ship your items to a U.S. address within the continental 48 United States.
4. Select Free Standard Shipping as your shipping option. Transit time for Free Shipping orders is 2 to 5 business days after shipping.
5. Place your order, and enjoy the free shipping!
The Fine Print
1. If you qualify for Free Shipping but your order also contains one or more ineligible items (such as overweight or oversized items), you will be charged shipping on the complete order, so it is best to order those items separately.
2. Canceling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed, or preference might affect your order's eligibility for Free Shipping.
3. Applies only to orders with at least $249 of qualifying merchandise, excluding taxes, at the Ricmotech.com Web site.
4. Excludes items that do not have the logo next to their price. Also excludes certain oversize items, and some third-party items.
5. Applies to U.S. delivery addresses in the contiguous 48 states only. Excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
6. Some special product, order, or handling fees may still apply.
7. You will not receive Free Shipping on your order if any eligible items are canceled, bringing the total below $249.
We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping at any time.
We ship items out as soon as possible, but this will not always be the same day as your order. In general, please add 2-3 business days to allow for processing time. If we anticipate a longer lead time, we will let you know via email. If you have any questions about the lead time on a specific item, please contact us with your questions.
You should receive an email confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. If you don’t receive that email, please check your spam folder and see if you can locate it. This is especially important because, if you haven’t received the order confirmation email, you also won’t receive the email with your shipment notification and tracking information.
If you are offered insurance, but do not accept it, we cannot be held responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen packages.
- Simulator Chassis
- Simulator Seats
- Sim-Racing PC
- Wheels and Wheel Upgrades
- Load Cell Kits
- Shifters & Paddles
- Hand Brakes
- Button Boxes
- Gauges and Instrumentation
- Tactile Transducers and Shakers
- Speakers & Headsets
- Keyboards & Mice
- D-I-Y Parts & Plans
- Brackets & Cables
- Graphics & Apparel
- Simulator Packages
- Install Guides
- AP-Xtreme Lite Sim-Chassis Assembly Guide
- AP-Xtreme Sim-Chassis Assembly Guide
- Gate Blockers for Short Throw Mod
- LC27 Load Cell Installation
- LC3 Load Cell for Thrustmaster T3PA Pedals
- LC500 Load Cell Installation
- Leo Bodnar 32-Input Button Box Interface Board
- Leo Bodnar BU0836A 12-Bit Joystick Controller Board
- Leo Bodnar Cable for Logitech Pedals
- Leo Bodnar USB Adapter for Logitech Shifter
- Lightweight Wheel for Direct-Drive Bases
- Paddles for Logitech G25/G27
- Paddles for Thrustmaster Wheel Hubs
- PBS Seat Rail Assembly
- Push-to-Talk Button for G27
- Push-to-Talk USB Button Box
- Racing Wheel Upgrade for Thrustmaster Rims
- RealGear Button Box for Direct-Drive Bases
- RealGear Button Panels
- RealGear GTpro1 Pedals
- RealGear GTpro3 Pedals
- Rexing Wheels
- Ricmotech Mini-Mite Direct Drive Wheel
- Ricmotech Sim-Racing Phone Cradle
- Ricmotech SRD-R3 bracket for Thrustmaster Servos
- SimSteering 2 Wheel System
- T3PA and T3PA-PRO Spring Upgrade Installation
- T3PA Heel-Toe Spacer
- T500W2G27P User Guide
- Thrustmaster Short Throw Mod
- Thrustmaster T150/TMX Hard Mount Guide
- Thrustmaster TH8A Sequential Mod
- Wheel Adapter for Logitech G25/G27
- Wheel Adapter for Thrustmaster Wheel Hubs
- Knowledge Base
- Remote Support
- What is Sim Racing?
- Racing Glossary
- Livery Logos
- Install Guides
- Contact Us