This Performance Kit unlocks the full potential of ImSim TALENTO, both on braking force curves and pedal travel, as well as optimization of their comfort for long stints, and complex and/or quick techniques such as heel-and-toeing or fast gear changing.
- Get your true talent reflected on your lap times by getting to your peak brake pressure faster with shorter pedal travels, as well as making it easier to master the art of threshold braking (just before activating ABS), high down-force bleed-off braking (high-pressure initial braking and bleeding off as grip drops as aerodynamic downforce on the tires reduces) and trail braking (controlling car rotation and weight distribution with the brakes while turning), by using higher foot forces and controlling your cars’ brakes with muscle memory, rather than typically very misleading foot position.
- Improves the brake pedal to its maximum force and travel range, including several diverse elastomers. From sensitive road-legal conventional cars (full travel at a maximum 30kg/66lbs), extreme formula braking (very short pedal travel at 140+ Kg/ 310 lbs) or even very popular sim racing series such as GT3 class cars (larger pedal travel at around 120 kg/ 265lbs).
- This product includes multiple elastomers and purpose-made machined stainless steel elastomer spacers, for dozens of different combinations of single and multi-staged braking forces.
- Avoid elastomer failure with included custom-designed machined parts that mechanically stop rubbers from deforming beyond factory specified infinite lifetime working range (tested over 2 million braking cycles).
- Braking maximum force amplified to 160kg/353lbs on foot.
- Lower-force 30kg/44lbs foot force full travel braking allowed by an extra elastomer designed for special use-cases such as preschoolers, injured or in recovery or handicapped drivers.
- Throttle pedal face guard for long stints, keeping the driver’s foot on the pedal and avoiding incidents such as getting stuck on the simulator’s chassis or slipping out by using low-grip footwear such as socks.
- Rear brake pedal-face guard to prevent losing time while driving manual geared cars by getting a foot stuck between the throttle and the brake.