ImSim TALENTO Universal Interface plate is focused on performance, comfort, reliability, and compatibility.
- 8mm thick laser cut and powder coated solid steel base plate for ultimate strength, designed to withstand ImSim TALENTO’s on-foot 160kg braking force (tested for over 2 million braking cycles of 200kg/440lbs of force applied on the brake)
- Compact design with 4 plate-to-chassis mounting points with the same positioning as one of the most commonly sold pedal sets, for guaranteed compatibility with most gaming chassis.
- Height-adjustable Stainless Steel heel plate designed for optimal ergonomics and different sized feet.
- A special locking system that allows pedals to be attached, detached or shifted from side to side without the need to access the underside of the plate.
- Multiple longitudinal and relative positioning between pedals for optimal racing position and heel-and-toe technique.
- Possibility to use 3 or 2 pedal setups for perfect driving comfort and accurate simulation of the real car.