A small add-on board for the BU0836A that provides an easy matrix circuit. Diodes are already wired for you on the back of the board. The board has connectors already installed.
This is NOT a stand-alone board. This board attaches to the BU0836A to break out the 32 buttons plus the 8-way directional switch without having to wire in your own diodes.
- Simple connection of buttons and encoders.
- Allows the use of more than 12 buttons easily and without any external diodes.
- Supplied with connecting socket that plugs into BU0836A and two rows of pin headers.
- Designed to mount directly on top of the BU0836A board, includes a cut out for the analogue axis.
- Alternatively, can be attached to BU0836A with 12 way cable.
- 32 simultaneously active button inputs. Last 4 contacts make up 8-direction point-of-view hat (coolie) switch.
This board works with any BU0836 (10 bit) or BU0836A (12 bit) USB controller boards. The full height of this board with a BU0836A board is 26mm including the pins on the underside of the board.
Not compatible with BU0836-LC load cell controller. This board only works with the older BU0836 or the newer BU0836A.
This is a do-it-yourself product. The purchaser is solely responsible for knowing how to use this product. Every project is different and we are unable to assist with any specific project. Due to the DIY nature of this product it is NOT returnable.