BUILT TO BE STRONG
Conventional corner brackets are things of the past. The GT Elite Cockpit utilizes an 8mm thick Carbon Steel Reinforced Upright Direct Mounting plates, the GT Elite has a stronger reinforcement and connection between the vertical uprights and the base of the chassis. To eliminate any movement and increase the clamping force between the components, custom-engineered full channel width spring ball T-slot nuts are used throughout the build + through bolts for areas that require higher clamp force and rigidity. The 8mm Carbon Steel Sandwich Plate also provides a connection between the vertical uprights and the pedal plate to lock in and increase the reinforcement between the structural parts of the cockpit. The strength continues with precision machined holes to bolt the base of the profile directly for a more rigid foundation.
TAKE CONTROL UNDER INTENSE RACING
High-end features like strong wheel and pedal base like never seen before now available at a mid-range price point. Precisely designed multi-folded wheel, pedal, and shifter plates combined with thick carbon steel removes deflection and flex to provide a stronger and more rigid platform for users to attach their highest performing electronics. The strength can be seen in the FEA (Finite Element Analysis) Tests comparing the innovative GT Elite plate designs to other flat steel or aluminum designs seen in conventional cockpits on the market.
- Pedal Deck – equivalent to 10.84mm steel or 15.83mm aluminum
- Shifter Plate – equivalent to 18.51 steel or 29.18mm aluminum
The custom Front & Side Mount is compatible with the best Direct Drive wheelbase brands on the market:
- Fanatec dd1/dd2 podium direct drive
- Simucube 2 Pro /Simucube 2 Sport/Simucube 2 Ultimate
- Simagic Alpha/M10
- Mige 130 motors
- VRS Directforce Pro
- Kollmorgen akm 52-53-54 (OSW and Leo Bodnar Simsteering systems)
INNOVATIVE FLEX-FREE NLR SEAT SLIDERS & BRACKET SYSTEM
The innovative Next Level Racing® Seat Sliding System has been designed and engineered to eliminate the issue of flex found in conventional seat sliders used in simulators. The NLR ratchets are included to easily slide your seat back and forth to find the desired position for a flex-free racing experience.
The Next Level Racing® Seat Brackets are constructed from 4mm carbon steel to provide the rigidity required for competitive racers and the new design provides more adjustability to support multiple seating positions with 55 adjustment combinations. Users are also able to use the included Universal seat brackets to provide height and angle adjustability for bottom mounting seats. This is a new range of adjustment introduced for bottom mounting seat users that will provide more fine adjustments, resulting in a more personalized racing experience. The Next Level Racing® Elite Sim Racing Seats are the recommended seats to use with the Elite range of cockpits as they have been designed and optimized for elite sim racers.
ALL THE EXTRAS INCLUDED
Equipping the user with all the gear needed for the most authentic sim racing experience
- Premium anodizing quality and finish aluminum profile with custom NLR end caps
- Laser-etched logos and line markings for easier and quicker adjustments
- Gear shifter and handbrake support plate
- ButtKicker Gamer 2 Adaptor
- Flex free seat slider system
- Pedal slider system for quicker distance adjustments, with easy alignment laser line guides
- 4mm flex-free carbon steel seat brackets with 55 adjustment combinations
- Next Level Racing® Custom Feet with height-adjustable shock-absorption feet
- 6 x Next Level Racing® Custom Cable Clips holding up to 4 larger cables or 8 smaller gauged cables
- Next Level Racing® Tool Kit Holder to have your tools for adjustment connected to the cockpit for when needed as well as a magnetic spirit level for precision
- Taller aluminum profile for wheel mount uprights allowing more leg clearance for a wider range of users and driving positions
- Larger wheel deck allowing attachment of accessories and peripherals
EASE OF ASSEMBLY
By designing custom components and using advanced manufacturing processes with precision machined holes in the aluminum profile, it allows for easier assembly and a more rigid connection as the profile bolts together. The improved design means that the hassles of aligning fiddly corner brackets are a thing of the past. Combining the ease of assembly with the laser-etched line markings on the GT Elite profile helps you to get racing quicker than any other aluminum cockpit before. Each piece is individually placed in our custom foam packaging to ensure the safety of the product while in transport, providing a seamless user experience from the time the packaging is opened, completing the Elite experience.
COMPLETE YOUR GT ELITE ECOSYSTEM
The Next Level Racing® GT Elite is able to be upgraded within the Elite series to suit the user’s racing needs. With the purchase of the Next Level Racing® GT Elite Motion Adaptor Kit*, the GT Elite can be compatible with Next Level Racing’s existing and future motion products. The GT Elite can also become a Formula or Hybrid racing position cockpit with the addition of the Next Level Racing GT Elite Formula and Hybrid Pedal Upgrade Kit*. With a growing ecosystem of accessories in the Elite series, users are able to create a full racing experience by adding accessories like the attach on Monitor Stands, keyboard and mouse trays, tablet mount holders, and VR holders.
*Items purchased separately