The Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3 is designed and engineered to be the most advanced professional consumer platform on the market and based on feedback we are certain it can outperform professional platforms far greater in price. The platform is a product forged from years of simulation expertise combined with world leading European motion and software engineers.
The Next Level Racing® motion platforms are used by sim racers from around the world.
The Motion Platform V3 comes complete with Next Level Racing® Platform Manager Software. This is professional and specialised software for the platform and is click and play compatible with all major racing and flight titles on PC and constantly updated to support new titles as they are released. The Platform Manager is a powerful engine, yet it’s simple to use meaning you can adjust levels of motion, bumps, roll and pitch with a click of a button. The software also includes VR headway which using advanced mathematic formulas to calculate necessary compensation and applies it to the VR headset at runtime meaning the most authentic and immersive simulation experience.
The Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3 is designed for ease of use, with little to no technical support required for assembly and operation, meaning you can install the platform yourself with ease and be up and racing/flying with complete motion in less than an hour.
The motion base pairs well with the Next Level Racing Traction Plus system and they both can work seamlessly using the Platform Manager software.
The motion platform is a direct bolt-on for the GT Ultimate and the GT-Track cockpits from Next Level Racing. It can also mount to some R-Seat and Playseat cockpits with available adapters. This motion base is also ideal for adding motion to home-built cockpits.
The Next Level Racing® Motion Platform Manager Software is basically compatible with all major racing and flight titles on PC. The Next Level Racing® Platform Manager Software is continuously getting updated with new compatible titles as they hit the market and our list of compatible games will continue growing.
American Truck Simulator
Copa Petrobras de Marcas
DiRT Rally VR
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Formula Truck 2013
Game Stock Car 2012
Game Stock Car Extreme 2013
Kart Racing Pro (PiBoSo)
Live For Speed
MX Bikes (PiBoSo)
RaceRoom Racing Experience
Richard Burns Rally
World Racing Series (PiBoSo)
WRC 4 (Steam Version)
DCS World 1.x
DCS World 2.x OpenAlpha
Falcon 4.0 BMS
Flight Simulator X (also Steam edition)
IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover (from Steam)
Warthunder (only airplanes):
Nolimits 2 Roller Coaster Simulator 22.214.171.124+
- European made, professional platform designed in collaboration with world Leading commercial motion engineers
- Specially designed for just the seat to move as common world’s most advanced and high end motion simulators including CXC Simulations©
- Incredibly fast, yet smooth realistic movements using professional motion cueing profiles and software engine
- The most compact design in the world yet it’s incredibly powerful - it can fit within the space of your existing Cockpit without any additional space required
- Can Support up to 130 kg or 285 lb users
- Simple to use with dedicated click and play Next Level Racing® Platform Manager Software compatible with all major racing and flight titles on PC with simple USB plug in
- VR Headway technology built into the Platform Manager Software
- Passive and active cooling method with adaptive fan speed control to ensure the platform can even be used for more demanding purposes such as commercial centers and events whilst not overheating
- Electromagnetic motor shaft brakes ensures zero movement of the platform when the system is switched off.
- Built in power source, including an active PFC function to protect from short circuit/overload/overvoltage and overheating.
- Acoustical panels inside to reduce noise of operation even lower than the V1 and V2 which were both known for being quietest platforms on the market
- Quality European Manufacturing and backed with a 2 year warranty