Experience performance and immersion with the Thrustmaster T818 Ferrari SF1000 Simulator Pack for PC
Includes the following items:
- Officially-licensed Ferrari product, with red metal plates and Scuderia Ferrari logo.
- T818 Direct-Drive servo base
- SF1000 Formula Steering Wheel
- One Quick-Release Adapter
- Cockpit Mounting Adapter
- Desk Clamps
- Power Supply
Force Feedback that’s as close as possible to the way your games are intended to be.
- Direct Drive Technology: with optimized angular acceleration for smooth, powerful, turbocharged Force Feedback, delivering the thrilling sensations of real-world racing.
- Accurate, filter-free rendering: game effects are rendered without any filters, for an incredibly detailed experience that’s faithful to the game developer’s intentions.
- Consistent power and super-fast response time: the custom-designed motor has been optimized to keep response time as close as possible to the information being sent by your game, while delivering constant torque of up to 10 Nm, with no saturation.
- The faster information is transmitted, the quicker the driver can react.
- Customizable hexagonal ring of RGB LEDs on the front of the
wheel base, ready to interact with game telemetry data.
- Desk Mounting Kit included: the sturdy clamps let you securely
attach T818 to a desk or table (minimum thickness: 0.6 inches /
1.5 cm; maximum thickness: 1.6 inches / 4.1 cm).
- Also compatible with cockpits, using the included set of screws.
Next-generation Quick Release wheel
attachment system: New Quick Release wheel attachment system lets you change
wheel rims in just 5 seconds, with the Quick Release Adapter
Backward and Future Compatibility
- Compatible with the existing Thrustmaster wheel rim ecosystem
via the Quick Release Adapter.
- Compatible with Thrustmaster pedal sets, and shifter and
- T818 is designed to support future Thrustmaster racing
ecosystem products via its RJ45 port.
Replica of the F1 SF1000 wheel
- 1:1 scale replica of the F1 wheel, officially licensed by Ferrari.
- Main faceplate composed of 21 layers of carbon fiber.
- Aluminum paddle shifters, 11 buttons, 2 thumbwheels.
- Up to 69 different items of information available on the 4.3-
inch / 109-mm IPS LCD display, via game telemetry data.
- 21 LEDs: 15 for the engine speed, and 2 x 3 for FIA flags.