League admins spend upwards of an hour, sometimes more, after every race updating points, adjusting points for penalties and bonuses, creating a presentation quality graphic to add to the league website, updating the league website with the league points, standings, schedule, information about the next event, and weather conditions for the event for an Admin it seems like it never ends.
The powerful Xtreme Scoring platform reduces calculating the iRacing points system down to merely seconds. It’s connected to iRacing via the API allowing for near instant result loading. The Xtreme Scoring software presentation capabilities and multi-faceted functionality are unmatched. The software, which runs on enterprise-grade Microsoft cloud servers, calculates points, automatically awards, and deducts points based on configurable settings, and then updates this information on the league website at the click of a button.
The software also contains a sophisticated Race Control and League Paint Management System. Both of which contain functions that will bring your series closer to IRL than ever before.
This program was custom designed from the ground up with one purpose in mind. To provide league owners, organizations, and professional sanctions the opportunity to not only manage their series but to customize the scoring and management to maximize a streamlined delivery of driver data to their members and fans.
- The Xtreme Scoring software automates the iRacing points system—everything league managers currently do with manual spreadsheets with updated integration with iRacing and league websites.
- Xtreme Scoring will manage the driver roster and season schedule for an organization.
- An integrated Paints system allows drivers to easily upload their paints, manage their own paints for the series for different events, Team manager assignment, admin paint approval system, internal communication system between paint manager and drivers of your series.
- The included Race Control is quite sophisticated giving Oval and Road series leagues the ability to Marshall their events including Stage Breaks, Playoff Points, (2) Caution Options, Incident Logging, Driver Messaging, and Field Sorting.
- Drivers within an organization can easily participate in multiple series and seasons without the need to duplicate driver information in multiple locations.
- Multi-class series are scored correctly, including penalties and bonuses.
- Multi-class races can run in the same or separate sessions mixed in the same season. Ideal for when a track is too short for too many fast cars.
- Points are updated automatically by a one button click from iRacing.
- Widgets can also be added to your league website to automatically display:
- Driver roster
- Season schedule
- Race countdown timer
- Race weather conditions
- Race results
- Season point standings
- API Capability allowing League owners to build out a more direct automated way to deliver data to their website.
- Automatically calculate standings with or without drop weeks factored in.
- Tracks points for individual drivers and teams.
- Tracks points for manufacturer championship
- Automatically apply bonus points for:
- Starting on class pole
- Top qualifiers
- Leading laps per class
- Low incident count (admin sets threshold per race)
- Participating in official practice sessions
- More to come
- Automatically apply penalty points for:
- excessive incidents (i.e. 3 points for every 10 incidents)
- excessive laps down
- Scores heat races
- Scores playoff races
- Allow negative race points
- Allow negative season points
This iRacing points, paints and race control system is an evolving software with periodic updates continuing to serve this expanding world of sim racing. We encourage our customers to provide input on the program as we continue to improve the service.
The program is easy to use. Simply purchase the Suite Package and begin building out your teams, rosters, and points parameters.
The Xtreme Scoring software is exclusive to the iRacing Simulation systems.